Prize Draw terms and conditions:
To win one of the 5 prizes, you must be eligible to the following conditions:
- This prize draw is open to anyone living in the UK at the time of entry, attending Ruach.
- Prizes are as Follows – Main 1st PrizeThe prize is a free place on the Sensei George Best Course 27.4.19 Cocks Moors Woods Leisure Centre, 4 further runners up prizes of training kick pads. No cash alternative is available for either of the previous stated prizes
- To enter this prize draw, you must provide your name and email address (or those of your parent/carer if you are under the age of 18) .
- The prize draw will open at 9am on Monday 18th February 2019.
- Ruach Karate or the website design team at UK Design Group accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt as this is an Internet only competition.
- Closing date for prize draw will be 20.00hrs on Friday 15th March 2019.
- The draw is not open to employees of Ruach Karate or the website design team at UK Design Group or their immediate family.
- No purchase necessary.
- No alternative cash prizes.
- There will be 5 winners, contacted within one week of the prize draw closing (parents/carers will be contacted if winner is under 18).
- Winners (or parents/carers of the winners if under 18) will be notified by email and via relevant club night.
- In the event a winner fails to claim their prize or is otherwise disqualified from the draw that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
- Ruach Karate decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
- The winners of the competition must not do anything which may bring the club (RUACH) into disrepute.
- Ruach Karate does not take any responsibility for any damage or accident caused as a result of winning this prize.
- Please inform Ruach Karate if your contact details change in order for us to keep our records up to date.
This is organised by Ruach Karate.
Reg Address. 54 Arnold Road, Solihull. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org